Susan Linke, MBA, MS, RD, LD, CLT
Susan is a registered and licensed dietitian, Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT) and Certified Gluten Practitioner (CGP). She received her MBA from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX, and a Master of Science degree in Nutrition from Texas Woman’s University in Denton, TX.
Immunology, Adverse Food Reactions, and Dietary Treatment for Food-Sensitive Patients
Susan Linke has also received extensive training in immunology, adverse food reactions, and practical application of dietary treatment for food-sensitive patients. Since introducing delayed-type food hypersensitivity testing and therapy into her private practice, she has seen first-hand how the proper identification of food and chemical triggers, followed by the implementation of a proven, customized LEAP (Lifestyle Eating and Performance) protocol can help patients reduce inflammation and recover their health.
Certified Leap Therapist (CLT)
Considered one of the most experienced CLTs in the country, she is actively involved in the training and mentoring of dietitians who are interested in applying this cutting-edge protocol into their practice, as well as presenting at local, state, and national dietetic association conferences. In addition, she is also a frequent lecturer in the local community. Susan uses an integrative and functional medicine approach to medical nutrition therapy.
Susan Linke Private Practice
Currently, Susan is the owner of an integrative and functional nutrition-based private practice in Dallas, TX, in addition to providing nutrition counseling to long-distance patients via skype or telephone.
Advisory board member for:
- Oxford Biomedical Technologies
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association)
- Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the Texas Dietetic Association)
- Dallas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the Dallas Dietetic Association)
The following “Academy” Dietetic Practice Groups:
- Dietitians in Functional Medicine
- Dietitians in Gluten Intolerance Disease
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- SCAN (Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutritionists)
- Medical Nutrition Practice Group
- Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
- Institute of Functional Medicine
2015 Excellence in Practice Award (by the Dietitians in Functional and Integrative Medicine)